LEOTEK’s Arieta® ComfortGuide™ is perfectly suited for parking lots, campuses, office complexes, streets and public parks, as well as many other applications. ComfortGuide™ utilizes a new approach to address glare produced by traditional lighting. First-generation LED optical systems incorporate a single optical lens over the LED. The unique optical system in ComfortGuide™ incorporates a proprietary internal refraction system which eliminates the point source and provides a uniform plane of light which reduces glare and maximizes visual comfort.
Arieta® ComfortGuide™ is available in a wide range of lumen packages, up to 12,000 lumens. Universal mounting design allows for attachment to virtually any pole without re-drilling, and the luminaire’s minimal profile creates an appealing and unobtrusive day form. View a Short Installation Demonstration Video
Interested in obtaining a ComfortGuide™ to conduct a trial installation?
Request a ComfortGuide™ Sample
As with our other Arieta® Architectural Area Lights, ComfortGuide™ is built with durable high-strength materials and reliable components, and it is backed by a 5-Year Warranty and 20 years of experience building LED lighting products.
- Lighting specifications that suit a broad range of applications, such as pedestrian areas and public spaces with mounting heights from 10 ft. up to 25 ft.
- Patented edge-lit light engine technology
- Type 2, Type 3 & Type 5 optics
- The sleek design and minimal profile of Arieta® creates an appealing and unobtrusive daytime form
- Universal mounting design allows for attachment to pole without re-drilling in retrofit applications.
- IK09/IP-66 Rated Optical Systems
- Three standard color temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, and 4000K.
- Standard field-adjustable lumen output
- Durable powder coat paint finish with 5000-hour salt spray exposure rating
- 2-hour burn-in and 100% tested to performance specifications before shipping
- 5 Year Standard Warranty
- Factory programmed part night dimming (PND) and motion sensor options.