Suited for numerous applications, including parking lots, campuses, office complexes, streets and public parks, Arieta® N-Series is available in a wide range of lumen packages, up to 40,000 lumens. Universal mounting design allows for attachment to virtually any pole without re-drilling, and the luminaire’s minimal profile creates an appealing and unobtrusive day form. This makes Arieta™ the perfect replacement for the shoebox luminaire.
- Two housing sizes (AR13 and AR18) to fit a broad range of applications from pedestrian walkways using 15 ft. poles to large parking lots using 40 ft poles.
- Multiple discrete LEDs offer low glare.
- Ten year warranty with 100,000 hour-rated light engines and power supplies.
- Universal mounting design allows for attachment to pole without re-drilling in retrofit applications.
- Factory programmed part night dimming (PND) and motion sensor options.
Arieta N-Series offers improved performance and new features:
- Upgraded luminaire efficacy with lumen packages up to 40,000 lumens for 1000W HID equivalent.
- Back Light Shield (BLS option) designed to meet strict light trespass and LEED requirements. BLS can also be field-installed unlike competitors that require factory-installed optics for similar performance.
- New Auto Front Row optics (AFR option) designed to enhance light levels at site perimeter while minimizing wattage and backlight.
View a Short Product Demonstration Video